02 August 2008

Saturday: funday


Baby beet
Originally uploaded by average lavender

To our surprise our beets have sprouted! Eeee! We also have two tiny little kale sprouts - which is surprising because the kale end of the garden is the end of the garden that Girl has deemed her giant, fancy, new litter box. Peeking their little limbs out this morning are some oh-so delicate carrot sprouts! The peppers are flowering like crazy.

Stuff's cool around here, the kittens are finding their daily rhythm - 6am: meowing (Boy: Meh-eh-eh Girl: mao?) 6:05: napping 6:30: circling, more serious meowing 6:35: outside! 12 noon: nap time inside 3pm: outside! 8:30pm: grudgingly come inside. I'm losing my rhythm: three days in a row working at 8am, one day working from 3pm until 1am (!?), a day off, then starting at 7am. And George never had much rhythm to begin with. (Zing!)


I want to take a little moment to talk about "the blog". My goal for the blog is to post more frequently and about fewer topics; since we've been fairly slack about posting I feel the need to give you this big general updates, which is a little boring. So while I'm going to try and bring you better, more interesting content, I would like you to let me know you're reading (Curtis? Shannon? Uhm...Johann? Emily?) Comment, people! I live for it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes,reading,and Susan much more often than me. Keep it coming! I love your literacy and humour.
Hey George - I hope you have an expandable Mercedes - we could probly furnish a couple houses.
Dave