28 August 2008

The desk


The desk
Originally uploaded by average lavender

After years of biding my time I've finally managed to get my favorite desk. This desk lived in various places around my parents house: near the kitchen, in a bedroom, in a hallway. I always remember it stuffed with papers and old Christmas cards. With no pleading and no promising not to ruin it my mom agreed to send it back with George. Now it's living in the living room; a great spot to use and store our computers, my ever-growing stationary collection, the camera, and all the various cords that come with things these days.


4 comments:

Lynne said...

Oh, how I remember that desk!!
Love, Aunt Nink

Unknown said...

It goes so well with the wall color.

Kim Greaves said...

I know you will always take care of it, Sweetie. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

My first time to comment!!! Is this the desk that was at Nanny and Papa's house? In the "formal" living room? Your house is filling up, Jenne. Have fun