28 April 2009

Tidbits

You're all invited to check out my first attempt at guest blogging over at the Short Street Cakes blog!  Surprise: it's about cake!


As soon as I returned home from my trip George got sick - George never gets sick.  Then a week later, I got sick - I never get sick.  We're both about 75% recovered at this point.  George got the crazy chills/coughing/not-getting-out-of-bed-for-a-few-days-sick.   I got the nose-so-stuffed-your-eyes-don't-want-to-open sick.  

We put the seedlings in the garden and the sunflowers are loving it.  The peas are grumbling about it.  The cucumbers are undecided.  I think the kale might be dead.  (They were pretty scrawny, whispy starts.)  It's been over 80 degrees here everyday for about the last week so I'm not too suprised about the kale and the peas.  

0 comments: