18 April 2007

super exciting wednesday!!

the excitment is absolutely non-stop here in san anselmo. my schedule for work got rearranged a little so i can go somewhere this weekend, so today i was supposed to work all day. this morning i got nice and early and cancelled the dentist appointment i had today and ate my cereal and even got to enjoy my coffee. i got all dressed up in layers and headed out for work on my bike.

i was promptly hit by a car!

luckily, i'm okay. my legs are bruised and swelling in selected places, but other than that i'm clean. my bike is even all right! which, deep in my heart, is the most important thing.

now i'm drinking hot chocolate and already going crazy from sitting around. entertain me! or not. whatever. i'll be here.

5 comments:

Dyani said...

oh man!

take pictures of the damage... if there's anything exciting to see.

hooray for an ok bike.

In other exciting news, the leg warmers you knit for me are going to be used as Antonia's costume in her dance final (solo), which is choreographed to Footloose. Amazing. I will take and send pictures. =)

Dyani said...

aaaand, hooray for an ok Jenne!

Jenne said...

!! awesome! i can't wait to see!

Kim Greaves said...

I sure am so thankful, Jen. You are one tough cookie, but don't need to test it anymore, ok. Love you. Your Mom

Lynne said...

Jen,
Things are a whole lot calmer here in Vermont. Just sayin'.......
Love, Aunt Nink