13 June 2008

So cool

Our friend Liz has "tagged" us for one of these silly questionairey thingies! It's like we're "real" bloggers now!

"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
Predictably, I was fourteen, less than a month away from turning fifteen, and reading my driver's manual over and over and over, dreaming of the day I'd drive a car and where I'd drive it to.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
Pack some stuff, work on a couple secret surprises, try to sew the sleeves on that damn sweater again, make granola, get to bed early.

3) Snacks I enjoy:
Cheese - duh, chocolate chips, cucumbers, wavy/rippy/krinkle kut potato chips, pretzels

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Pay some bills, build a sweet house with a bitchin' kitchen, buy some of that fancy european style butter in the ceramic crock

5) Places I have lived:
Greensboro Bend, Montpelier, Plainfield, and Hardwick (Vermont), Chili (pronounced: chai-lie) and Henrietta (New York), San Anselmo (California) and soooooon: Asheville (North Carolina)

6) Jobs I have had:
General office monkey at a circus, short stint as a cashier at a general store, even shorter stint washing pots and pans in a dining hall, sewer/costume repairer at UVM's costume shop, under-appreciated stint as a screenprinter, bread baker, pastry baker.

7) Bloggers I am tagging who I will enjoy getting to know better:
I'm not tagging anybody because I'm seriously unhip.

Obviously, I can't answer for George, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them.

0 comments: