16 June 2008

George left Sunday morning and drove down to L.A. where he'll be working for the week. Before he left he found a guy in ...Salinas? with some veggie oil for sale ($1.50/gal!) so he stopped and filled 'er up! He said everything ran great. He'll be getting back just in time to take me to the airport on Sunday then he'll have three or four hours to hang around until James arrives! (These next ... 4 weeks are full of comings and goings, it feels like forever, but I'm sure will zip right by.)

While George is gone I'm taking the opportunity to finish up some projects I moved to California unfinished and pack as much stuff as I possibly can. So far I've packed up almost all the books, the scanner, and am starting on the studio. Things I've found worth noting: that package of rubber bands I bought in college at least six years ago, a tiny jar full of tiny clothespins, all of my missing straight pins, and at least three packages of origami paper.

2 comments:

hope larson said...

OH MY GOD a new template! Awesome.

Jenne said...

I KNOW! I just couldn't look at it anymore. I'm not hip with all the html jive talk so I'm limited to Blogger's whims.