08 June 2009

eye eye capt'n


eye right
Originally uploaded by sawyer.george
I went rafting on saturday with the BRB crew, and our guide thought it'd be fun to dump me into the rapids 4 times in a row. Consequently my glasses now rest with the fishes. The optometrist took this photo to make sure the back of my eyeball is healthy. That green light at the center connects directly to my brain!

I'm leaving for VT on wednesday! Forrest, the banjo playing lab guy from work, thought it sounded like fun, so he'll be coming too. It'll be good to have a co-pilot. 17hrs of driving is a long time.

3 comments:

Dyani said...

Crazy picture! I was 99% sure it was a picture of a leaf with the sun behind it before I read the post.... It really looks like grass over on the right side! Ecosystem in the eye?

Say hi to VT for me. I miss it!

Kim Greaves said...

If there is anything here in Greensboro, or in Hardwick you need, George, let me know. I hope you stop by. Love, Kim

Susan Sawyer said...

Yikes! How come he was looking at your retina when you had just lost your glasses...Oh, so you can get new ones. Did he do two of these? Good thing to check.

See you soon. Drive safely. With new glasses, I hope.

love
Ma