04 September 2008

Employed!

At least part time. I'm going to start learning about biodiesel production on monday. The pay is terrible, but the people are great. They're in an amazing turn of the century grocery warehouse, now called the Phil Mechanic Studios. The upper three floors, as you may have guessed, are artist studios and galleries. That means opportunities for showing furniture and bowls or whatever.


Oh, everybody should download google chrome, it's a new web browser. Totally sweet.

2 comments:

Kim Greaves said...

Congratulations! Is it close? Enjoy... Kim

Anonymous said...

I've heard Chrome ain't all that... I'll let you do the beta testing, anyway. At least it won't spew used fry grease all over when it malfunctions, eh? :-)

And hey, if you're not too busy with biodiesel conversions, I would still hire you to make that thing for my kitchen.

We miss you guys :-(

-2nd oldest 1st cousin