03 June 2007

violated

dear jerk bike thieves,

i don't support your way of life, but you've left me no choice. i hope you enjoy reselling/chopping/riding my bike which i have loved and treasured and ridden with great joy for less than a year. i am glad i hadn't upgraded my saddle or found the right rack for the back. please do enjoy the lights and i hope the pump falls off so if you have a flat you're screwed. maybe if you're lucky you can be hit by a car while riding it just like i was.


sincerely,

girl who's bike you stole from in front of a bank on a sunday afternoon.

p.s. - thanks for stealing the bike i was borrowing from my really nice elderly neighbor, i thoroughly enjoy telling him it had been stolen and there's no hope of getting it back.

p.p.s. - you're a jerk.

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

That sucks! I had my bike stolen on my very first night in Berkeley. It's the worst thing in the world. I'm so sorry!